COVID-19 related protective measures
COVID-19 related protective measures
Caring for your health and well-being has always been and is now more than ever our absolute priority.
We can assure you that we are welcoming you under prevention and social distancing conditions that are aligned with the governmental health requirements and regulations in order to provide you with the best possible protection. Our teams are working closely with doctors from our sister company Swiss Medical Network in order to ensure constant vigilance within our establishments as well as implementation and follow-up of all regulations and advice issued by public health authorities.
Before and during your arrival
- Request for documents by email to be filled in and thus facilitate the check-in procedure
- Official information on entry into Switzerland: Please inform yourself about the currently valid entry regulations under this link .
In the wake of the current Federal Council decision, the legal regulations for the containment of the Covid pandemic apply at the Victoria-Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa. Thus, the Federal Council decrees a 2G or 2G+ certificate obligation for services in the hotel industry (2G+ means: vaccinated and recovered persons who can also show a negative test result. Persons whose vaccination, booster vaccination or recovery was not longer than four months ago are exempt from this testing obligation). This concerns the following hotel areas:
- Restaurant and bar operations in indoor areas.
- Indoor events (private events such as weddings, seminars, cultural events such as concerts, theatre, sporting events).
- Indoor sports areas such as wellness and fitness areas, indoor swimming pools, thermal baths, etc.
Apart from the above-mentioned areas, pure overnight accommodation in the hotel is not subject to the certificate requirement. However, catering for persons who do not have a certificate is only possible via room service.
These measures have no influence on the obligation to wear masks in the public indoor areas of the hotel.
Throughout the establishment
- Thorough training of each staff member with regard to preventive measures and compliance with health regulations in the workplace
- Systematic temperature checks of all employees at the beginning of each shift
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers available in all areas open to the public and in all staff areas
- Mask-wearing mandatory for all employees and all guests (except when the latter are in their rooms)
- Minimum distance maintained during each interaction
- Regular disinfection of common areas following a strict protocol and using certified equipment and products
- Re-organization of customer and employee traffic flows
In the restaurants
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrance
- Guests are served only when seated at their respective tables
- Required minimum distance maintained between tables
- Option of viewing the menu via the QR code on the table
- Printed laminated menus available on request (disinfected after each use)
- Furniture systematically disinfected between each service
In rooms and suites
- Provision of a hand sanitizer in your room upon your arrival
- No contact with or handling of guests’ personal belongings
- Daily disinfection of rooms following a strict protocol and using certified equipment and products
- Menu made available via a QR code
- Orders taken by phone
- Room service delivery information provided when the order is taken
Inside the Spa
- Fitness & Treatments with mask 2G or 2G+ / SPA (Pool, sauna area) 2G+
- Disinfection of treatment rooms and fitness equipment after each use in accordance with a strict protocol and using certified equipment and products
- Staff hand-washing in front of clients
- Brochure made available via a QR code