The pure air of the Bernese Oberland, the majestic, ever-magical silhouettes of the Jungfrau, Eiger and Mönch, as well as the Belle Epoque decor… The Victoria-Jungfrau in Interlaken offers both young and older guests plenty of room for creativity.
6 ideas to delight children
- Bienehuus, the hotel’s club dedicated to 3-12 year olds: floral creation, a multimedia lab, literature and theater workshops, upcycling or Little Explorers’ sessions with exciting and fun experiments…
- A boat trip on Lake Thun from Interlaken to Spiez, with a stop at the Seebucht playground and return by train.
- Interlaken Adventure Park: another great place with nine adventure courses in the heart of nature, zip lines, swinging steps and movable bridges up to 20 m high.
- The Caves of St Beatus on Lake Thun: mysterious exploration in the depths of the earth, amid stalactites and stalagmites dating back millions of years.
- The Funky Chocolate Club: little gourmets will discover all the secrets of Swiss chocolate making. The best part? The tasting of course!
- A jetboat excursion on Lake Brienz: flying at full speed across the water (for children over five years old). Thrills and laughter guaranteed…